Q плюс Смарт ТВ коробка Android 9,0 ТВ коробка 4 Гб Оперативная память 32 GB/64 GB Встроенная память 4 ядра H.265 USB3.0 2,4G, Wi-Fi, IPTV Set-Top Box 4K PK H96/X96 MAX

Рейтинг 4.5 из 5. Голосов: 3067
Krasavica 1 месяц назад

Ответы (1)

Krasavica
, Kiyv
За 6 месяцев на форуме За год на форуме За два года на форуме за 10 сообщений За 100 сообщений за 500 сообщений За 700 сообщений
805 Dec 13
1 месяц назад
изображение в посте Мой отзыв: Товар пришел в полном объеме через укрпочту примерно в течение месяца, все соответствует заказанным характеристикам. спасибо Полученный отзыв Dear my friend,thanks for your order to us,if you are Satisfied with our Service and Goods,hope you can give us a 5 star review,review with photo will be better.i will truly appreciate you very much and best wishes for you and your families.Moreover,if you have any problem when you use our product,please feel free to contact us,we will do our best to solve the problem and Satisfied you. изображение в посте изображение в посте изображение в посте
изображение в посте

Мой отзыв:
Товар пришел в полном объеме через укрпочту примерно в течение месяца, все соответствует заказанным характеристикам. спасибо

Полученный отзыв
Dear my friend,thanks for your order to us,if you are Satisfied with our Service and Goods,hope you can give us a 5 star review,review with photo will be better.i will truly appreciate you very much and best wishes for you and your families.Moreover,if you have any problem when you use our product,please feel free to contact us,we will do our best to solve the problem and Satisfied you.

изображение в посте
изображение в посте
изображение в постеизображение в посте

Мой отзыв:
Товар пришел в полном объеме через укрпочту примерно в течение месяца, все соответствует заказанным характеристикам. спасибо

Полученный отзыв
Dear my friend,thanks for your order to us,if you are Satisfied with our Service and Goods,hope you can give us a 5 star review,review with photo will be better.i will truly appreciate you very much and best wishes for you and your families.Moreover,if you have any problem when you use our product,please feel free to contact us,we will do our best to solve the problem and Satisfied you.

изображение в посте
изображение в посте

Мой отзыв:

Полученный отзыв

изображение в посте
изображение в посте

Мой отзыв:

Полученный отзыв

изображение в посте
изображение в посте
изображение в посте
отправить
+ 0

Чтобы оставить комментарий войдите или зарегистрируйтесь